Kill Stories Talk about a win or a loss.

Civic vs Malibu on Ontario ST.

Old 02-06-2006, 04:27 PM
  #1  
Skilled GTcars Poster
Thread Starter
 
GinoLicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 782
Rep Power: 542
GinoLicious street rep is low. keep going
Civic vs Malibu on Ontario ST.

Okay so im driving back from being with my gf with two other buddies and this guy in a Malibu is driving so slow on Ontario street, turning into HWY 25 in Milton. So im riding this ***** because well yeah no one infront of him and hes doing 60 on an 80 where you can clearly push 100. So i pull out from behind him to pass, and the ***** starts to pull with me.... So im like alrite i'll take him on, so we both are booking it down HWY 25, 140, 150, and then 160 is the last glance i saw, and then i see head lights coming right for me, i check blind spot seeing where this Malibu is, i have 1/2 a car length on him, and I pull right back, cut him off and I was good. The guy got so pissed off, and passed me and 4 other cars later on, then i catch up to him at Dundas, at the light, he looks at me, oh man, he was so pissed. I didnt think i was going to win, because he was ahead of me for quite sometime. Ive never done a race like that and was pretty freaked. But a good rush none the less.
GinoLicious is offline  
Old 02-06-2006, 05:43 PM
  #2  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 193
Rep Power: 513
Premium Dude street rep is low. keep going
Maybe he wasnt racing. Not to discredit you or anything, but maybe he was trying to keep you from entering the lane and blocking your pass. Who knows, maybe he got pissed if you were tailgating him.
Premium Dude is offline  
Old 02-06-2006, 05:58 PM
  #3  
Skilled GTcars Poster
Thread Starter
 
GinoLicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 782
Rep Power: 542
GinoLicious street rep is low. keep going
Thats also a possibility.
GinoLicious is offline  
Old 02-06-2006, 06:14 PM
  #4  
GTcars Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
BOOSTED_ITR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oak/Sauga
Posts: 1,062
Rep Power: 549
BOOSTED_ITR street rep is low. keep going
^^^you got a type r motor in ur civic lol????
BOOSTED_ITR is offline  
Old 02-06-2006, 09:33 PM
  #5  
Skilled GTcars Poster
Thread Starter
 
GinoLicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 782
Rep Power: 542
GinoLicious street rep is low. keep going
Not at all. It was a new Malibu... Im not talking old guys, im talking like 2000 or something. The newer ones for sure. So im not quite sure what the guy was doing, but it felt like a race, or the guy is a total jerk off.
GinoLicious is offline  
Old 02-06-2006, 09:47 PM
  #6  
Average GTcars Poster
 
X_LUDWIK_X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 589
Rep Power: 538
X_LUDWIK_X will become famous soon enough
Uh.. That's a race to you....?
X_LUDWIK_X is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 02:02 AM
  #7  
Junior GTcars Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 305
Rep Power: 498
kyriian street rep is low. keep going
especially being tail gated, people hate it.... i know i dont appreciate it.. most likely he's trying to block your pass.... not everyone is a racer, and ifhe looked pissed, most likely he's not lookin for a race, rather dragged into one

if a cop pulls up on ya and stops BOTH of u... how pissed do you think he'd be especially if he wasnt trying to run you
kyriian is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 02:04 AM
  #8  
GTcars Regular
 
StealthZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,027
Rep Power: 0
StealthZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
wow... i love civic owners!
StealthZ is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 06:33 AM
  #9  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 521
Blown_mx5 street rep is low. keep going
Originally Posted by StealthZ
wow... i love civic owners!
Yeah I know most of them evolved from J body owners.
Blown_mx5 is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 11:07 AM
  #10  
GTcars Regular
 
StealthZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,027
Rep Power: 0
StealthZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by Blown_mx5
Yeah I know most of them evolved from J body owners.
StealthZ is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 12:09 PM
  #11  
Junior GTcars Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 366
Rep Power: 534
6Msentra will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GinoLicious
Okay so im driving back from being with my gf with two other buddies and this guy in a Malibu is driving so slow on Ontario street, turning into HWY 25 in Milton. So im riding this ***** because well yeah no one infront of him and hes doing 60 on an 80 where you can clearly push 100. So i pull out from behind him to pass, and the ***** starts to pull with me.... So im like alrite i'll take him on, so we both are booking it down HWY 25, 140, 150, and then 160 is the last glance i saw, and then i see head lights coming right for me, i check blind spot seeing where this Malibu is, i have 1/2 a car length on him, and I pull right back, cut him off and I was good. The guy got so pissed off, and passed me and 4 other cars later on, then i catch up to him at Dundas, at the light, he looks at me, oh man, he was so pissed. I didnt think i was going to win, because he was ahead of me for quite sometime. Ive never done a race like that and was pretty freaked. But a good rush none the less.
you're an idiot.

6Msentra is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 12:19 PM
  #12  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
Speedwise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oakville
Posts: 180
Rep Power: 500
Speedwise street rep is low. keep going
He was prolly doing 60-80 because thats what the speed limit was? Those narrow roads arn't the greatest place to "race". I think they got it repaved by now, but the last time I was there. Pssh. just hope ur civic doesn't loose grip with the road, they could get pretty bumpy at times. ur 17, just take it easy, don't wanna ruin ur moms car again.
Speedwise is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 02:59 PM
  #13  
Skilled GTcars Poster
Thread Starter
 
GinoLicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 782
Rep Power: 542
GinoLicious street rep is low. keep going
Originally Posted by Speedwise
He was prolly doing 60-80 because thats what the speed limit was? Those narrow roads arn't the greatest place to "race". I think they got it repaved by now, but the last time I was there. Pssh. just hope ur civic doesn't loose grip with the road, they could get pretty bumpy at times. ur 17, just take it easy, don't wanna ruin ur moms car again.
Ruin my moms car? Are you okay? Its mine... I make money... 25 hours a week, 12 bucks an hour, you do the math... Is it possible, yeah I think it is.
GinoLicious is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 03:30 PM
  #14  
B6T
Experienced GTcars Poster
 
B6T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,518
Rep Power: 557
B6T street rep is low. keep going
Wow baller. My math tells me that your going to kill yourself and other innocent people if you don't stop acting like a immature retard. Rather then tail gate the guy, stay a safe distance behind and then pass him, like an intelligent driver would. Smarten up, you give young drivers a bad rep, and you're no better then those two kids that killed the cab driver the other week. Why would you even brag about doing something so stupid. Maybe you should work less and learn more.
B6T is offline  
Old 02-07-2006, 04:40 PM
  #15  
GTcars - Post God !
iTrader: (3)
 
rabbitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 4,367
Rep Power: 609
rabbitman is a jewel in the roughrabbitman is a jewel in the roughrabbitman is a jewel in the roughrabbitman is a jewel in the rough
Did you have juiced with you, or Flatout?
rabbitman is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Civic vs Malibu on Ontario ST.


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Page generated in 0.15883 seconds with 24 queries