Kill Stories Talk about a win or a loss.

Built Civic... vs Ferrari & Bike

Old 06-16-2009, 01:33 AM
  #1  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
Thread Starter
 
quicksi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 524
quicksi street rep is low. keep going
Built Civic... vs Ferrari & Bike

Hey guys,

Finally finished my project. Built b16 bottom, built type-R head.
Running low boost 12psi only making over 300whp.
Soon boost will be at 15psi street 22psi track.

Anyways I saw a silver Ferrari with license plate "PAGG" he did not want to run me...
I had 3 passengers in the car.
After honking and driving by his side he finally goes... I pulled him by about 3 cars at 190 km/h till there was traffic in my lane and his lane had no traffic and he didnt bother slowing down and just wanted to get away from me.....

About 45 mins later on the 410 going towards bovaird in 5th gear i pulled up beside a suzuki 600 he knew I wanted to race I heard him downshift...I accelerate and Im pulling on him he couldnt catch up I reached 230. ( Sad thing is I was breaking in a clutch so I didnt want to down-shift, but he did and he couldnt catch up I was steady pulling him also have this on vid will post up ) I later step off gas he catches up shakes his head and gives me a thumbs up, he down shifts a few times and takes off..... loser....

So yeah 1 night ferrari got fed and a 600 bike

Since the build cars I have killed :

2008 M3
Z06 vette
350z
g35 coupe (2)
2005 mustang gt
2006+gt mustang
jetta vr6 turbo (SEM customer)
300zx twin turbo
2000 type-R integra supercharged
92 vx civic usdm type-R 55 shot Zex
Ferrari (2) 1 yellow 1 silver
SS Chevelle
Nova (slick @ track)
Cobalt upgraded pulley
2009 gt8 v8 (364hp)
Suzuki 600 bike
92 cx gs-R turbo

Thats all I can think of right now..... will post vids once my friend gives me the camera
quicksi is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 07:45 AM
  #2  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodbridge
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
josh160 street rep is low. keep going
Your retarded.
josh160 is offline  
Old 06-17-2009, 11:54 AM
  #3  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
cre8tunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maple
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 486
cre8tunes street rep is low. keep going
where's the vid? i think your a shooter
cre8tunes is offline  
Old 06-18-2009, 02:23 AM
  #4  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
Thread Starter
 
quicksi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 524
quicksi street rep is low. keep going
The vid is coming...
Shooter?
I think some1 is jealous....

stock b16's r running mid 11's @ track (boosted-slicks)
My set-up is nowhere near stock....
quicksi is offline  
Old 06-18-2009, 04:01 AM
  #5  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 41
Rep Power: 370
BlackZ28 street rep is low. keep going
two q`s. why race with your friends in the car or anyone for that face. I can see with one buddy in the pass seat but not all 4 seats filled. and second, why is the guy on the bike a loser, if you won and he gave you a thumbs up whats wrong with that. its how things should be done. hes showing respect and you call him a loser, you`re the loser.
BlackZ28 is offline  
Old 06-18-2009, 09:20 AM
  #6  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
cre8tunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maple
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 486
cre8tunes street rep is low. keep going
yes im jelous about your story.
cre8tunes is offline  
Old 06-18-2009, 04:11 PM
  #7  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
RandySolara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 369
RandySolara street rep is low. keep going
Originally Posted by quicksi View Post
The vid is coming...
Shooter?
I think some1 is jealous....

stock b16's r running mid 11's @ track (boosted-slicks)
My set-up is nowhere near stock....
more details about ur Civic bro, hmm 12psi boost....maybe the Ferrari Corvette 350z and G35 did not wanna to push further, if u see the real streetracer ur Civic would have a real hard time. Racing isnt depend on Engine, it is also depend on HOW U R Driving.

I believe u bro, some dude driving strong car whatever, they scare of speed, what the point of buying strong car ? they should have drove Smart-mini-car right ?
RandySolara is offline  
Old 06-19-2009, 12:52 AM
  #8  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
Thread Starter
 
quicksi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 524
quicksi street rep is low. keep going
Hey RandySolara,

All the cars were trying... the ferrari was a race till 190km/h and I was pulling HARD....Traffic was in my lane so I slowed down... and he blew by @ prob 200 km/h.

PSI DOES NOT = HOW FAST YOU CAN GO....
It's a fully built b16a bottom end... and a fully built ITR Head..... everything was done proper, all parts that work and are name brand... no xs-power or cheapo ebay ....9hrs on the Dyno Neptune tuned and 3 hrs street tuning..... it has an amazing tune...and im going back for more boost
I have a electric cut out, full Suspension etc....

And to all those haters my buddy is taking his sweet time with the vid...I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.... ONCE I POST IT UP U WILL C!!!!

And for all those who think I am a loser or punk for street racing...MAYBE... I am....
But I am no longer street racing..... on my low boost set-up I have quite the "kill list"
I just needed to prove this to myself which I have done...and I am taking it only to the track.
My advice to all is TAKE it to the TRACK.

Last edited by quicksi; 06-19-2009 at 01:11 AM.
quicksi is offline  
Old 06-19-2009, 01:04 PM
  #9  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
RandySolara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 369
RandySolara street rep is low. keep going
Originally Posted by quicksi View Post
Hey RandySolara,

All the cars were trying... the ferrari was a race till 190km/h and I was pulling HARD....Traffic was in my lane so I slowed down... and he blew by @ prob 200 km/h.

PSI DOES NOT = HOW FAST YOU CAN GO....
It's a fully built b16a bottom end... and a fully built ITR Head..... everything was done proper, all parts that work and are name brand... no xs-power or cheapo ebay ....9hrs on the Dyno Neptune tuned and 3 hrs street tuning..... it has an amazing tune...and im going back for more boost
I have a electric cut out, full Suspension etc....

And to all those haters my buddy is taking his sweet time with the vid...I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.... ONCE I POST IT UP U WILL C!!!!

And for all those who think I am a loser or punk for street racing...MAYBE... I am....
But I am no longer street racing..... on my low boost set-up I have quite the "kill list"
I just needed to prove this to myself which I have done...and I am taking it only to the track.
My advice to all is TAKE it to the TRACK.
I believe u bro, ive seen ive heard it, i know this guy from California driving a gen1 Solara like me, he beat most of the Strong car like Corvette,Lotus,Porche none-turbo, he showed the timing list and the list of his mod, his SOlara is TRD Supercharge, jims fuel mod, electric mod for the short ram intake, alot of mods. True, with all the tunning and upgrade u can beat someone.
RandySolara is offline  
Old 06-21-2009, 05:10 AM
  #10  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: vaughn
Posts: 16
Rep Power: 464
bryan_c street rep is low. keep going
And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,




















you woke up
bryan_c is offline  
Old 06-22-2009, 02:42 PM
  #11  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
slow_teg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Guelph
Posts: 105
Rep Power: 476
slow_teg street rep is low. keep going
so buddy on the bike is cruising at what 120 in 6th gear and you hear him downshift once so you take off well of course him being in 5th with your built car you will pull on him. im sure if you had have waited for him to go down to 3rd gave it a 3 honk he would have pulled on you harder then what you would think....congrats on beating a bike while he was in 5th gear.
slow_teg is offline  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:21 PM
  #12  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
Thread Starter
 
quicksi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 524
quicksi street rep is low. keep going
Slow teg...DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?
MY CAR WAS IN 5TH GEAR... I WAS BREAKING IN MY CLUTCH "STAGE 5 COMP CLUTCH"
WHICH IS WHY I DID A 5TH GEAR PULL - 220+KM/H.
quicksi is offline  
Old 06-22-2009, 06:19 PM
  #13  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
slow_teg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Guelph
Posts: 105
Rep Power: 476
slow_teg street rep is low. keep going
YES I KNOW HOW TO READ! AND HERE IS WHAT YOUR WROTE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO RE READ ALL OF YOUR .
About 45 mins later on the 410 going towards bovaird in 5th gear i pulled up beside a suzuki 600 he knew I wanted to race I heard him downshift...

you pulled up to him in 5th so yes im guessing he wasnt goin no 220 already am i correct? yes i think i am. you heard him downshift? think about it he was at low rpms i bet ya any money i can take my 600 ninja and smoke you on the hwy starting at 120 130 140 as long as im in 2nd or 3rd gear. its not hard for a car with 300 plus hp to pull on a bike when a bike is in 5th or 6th gear. post the vid i would like to pick it apart.
slow_teg is offline  
Old 06-22-2009, 11:18 PM
  #14  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
RandySolara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 369
RandySolara street rep is low. keep going
Hey slow_teg , check other topic, this guy driving Camry-2007 he claimed he beat the Bike, ive never raced with Bike to car before but i do race bike to bike in my country, except for Super exotic cars, no car can outrun my bike. Its a Honda 929cc maximum km is 320km/h.

i can take out a Porche eazy ! i will test it sometimes if i go back to my country again for a visit.
RandySolara is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 12:05 AM
  #15  
~~ Hardcore Newb ~~
 
cre8tunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maple
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 486
cre8tunes street rep is low. keep going
Originally Posted by slow_teg View Post
YES I KNOW HOW TO READ! AND HERE IS WHAT YOUR WROTE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO RE READ ALL OF YOUR .
About 45 mins later on the 410 going towards bovaird in 5th gear i pulled up beside a suzuki 600 he knew I wanted to race I heard him downshift...

you pulled up to him in 5th so yes im guessing he wasnt goin no 220 already am i correct? yes i think i am. you heard him downshift? think about it he was at low rpms i bet ya any money i can take my 600 ninja and smoke you on the hwy starting at 120 130 140 as long as im in 2nd or 3rd gear. its not hard for a car with 300 plus hp to pull on a bike when a bike is in 5th or 6th gear. post the vid i would like to pick it apart.
well said.
cre8tunes is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Built Civic... vs Ferrari & Bike


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Page generated in 0.14620 seconds with 24 queries